jueves, 12 de enero de 2012

Cloudy days

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I've been years stealing my mom's umbrella and destroying all my winter shoes with the rain, and this year at least, I bought myself the cutest umbrella and gumboots, FOR NOTHING.
I don't like days like this, when it seems like it's about to rain, but then, nothing happens... I would be happy if I don't need to use my new umbrella in the whole winter because of the sun ( well not actually, rain is necessary) but come on, a cloudy day? It's like a joke. Ok , stop about the weather... Well my holidays are over , now I spend all my time studying and going to classes, and trust me I got a loooot to do with this my dear degree!!!!

Me he pasado los últimos años robándole el paraguas a mi madre y destrozándome los zapatos de invierno con la lluvia. Y este año me compro un paraguas y unas botas de agua geniales, y no llueve desde hace tres meses... Ley de murphy total uh? Por eso me gusta tan poco los días nublados , porque son un quiero y no puedo, o no me pongo mis botas nuevas en todo el invierno o que llueva día sí día también! pero que no me vacilen las nubes...
Bueno mis vacaciones, como las del resto de los mortales se han acabado hace unos días y ahora empieza el mes mas querido por todos los estudiantes, enero. Tengo miedo y mucho que estudiar, pero voy a poder con todo, no?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
JACKET: STRADIVARIUS
TSHIRT: H&M
SKIRT: ZARA
BOOTS: ZARA
BAG: PRIMARK
NAIL POLISH: GRAPHITE

*Last thing to tell you: this Saturday I think I'm going to make one of my dreams come true. I promess I'll show you !

xoxo IRENE

21 comentarios:

  1. Q mona esa falda el color es super original!

    besos, Luisa
    www.modaxatodas.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Me encantan los botines! :D

    besitos
    Happiness Everywhere♥

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Tienes un blog precioso! No se como no lo conocía antes! Y tu estilo es lo más:) La falda de este post me ha enamorado, ya no solo por la forma que está ultimamente por todos lados, sino tambien por el color, increible!! Un besazo guapisima!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hola linda me encanta el loock, sobre todo la falda!
    Si quieres lluvia pasate por mi tierra que no para!
    Yo soy nueva en esto pero si te apetece darte un paseito por mi blog serás bienvenida.
    Que tengas un buen fin de semana
    Un besito grande

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Beautiful look! Love the skirt, and I have been drooling over those boots for a while now!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Gorgeous gorgeous outfit! I love everything about it!! And I'm OBSESSED with that skirt! I really want it! <3
    Great blog!
    And thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I'm definitey following you! Hope you follow me too!

    Chicfullyyours.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Your skirt is gorgeous! And don;t complain about the lack of rain, I'd appreciate it while you can :p
    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. cada día me gustan más las faldas asimétricas, la tuya es genial, el color me encanta!! estas guapisima! muak

    http://imagenshopper.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Me encanta el look,pero los zapatos me han enamorado.Son preciosos.
    A ver si tienes suerte y llueve y los puedes estrenar,hombre :)
    Te sigo,un besito

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I really like your outfit! Your skirt is gorgeous, I love the color. Great blog :)

    http://blonde-rose.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Lo mismo me ha pasado a mi. Estaba loca por unas botas de agua y cuando mi chico me las regaló, dejó de llover....de esto hace 2 meses y creo que empieza a pensar que no me han gustado...

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Hola! Me gusta el blog, lo sigo!
    Sigue tu el mío si te gusta,
    un beso!!

    www.pvalshow.com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I love your mint skirt. I think about buying the same but black one.:)
    In Poland it's been snowing for few days, it's freezing and I must wear sweaters, cardigans, etc. But it's winter and we were waiting for snow.

    'One day' is a beautiful film but I couldn't understand why Emma had to die. She was happy, had a husband and his love. I thought that it's unfair. And I also cry. I shouldn't watch romantic comedies.


    Annie.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Precioso look,la falda me ha encantado!
    Besitos.

    Farola de Rozas
    http://faroladerozas.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Such a stylish outfit and you look gorgeous! I love your zara skirt and it makes the outfit so special :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ResponderEliminar
  16. great look
    I saw this skirt today at the ZARA store but than in black
    maybe I will return and buy the black one
    it's realy looking good on you

    follow my blog http://freakdelafashion.blogspot.com/ if you like
    I promis I follow you back

    FREAKDELAFASHION
    http://freakdelafashion.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  17. que chula la falda! me gusta mucho con la cazadora!

    ResponderEliminar
  18. amazing look =D

    http://girls-stuff-11.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow REVIVAL ON TOP