miércoles, 21 de diciembre de 2011

WINTER SUN

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today was one of these days in winter in which the only thing you wanna do is go for a walk and feel the sun. I can't complain, here the sun is present even in winter, but today was a very gentle kind of sun. I mean, what can I say? I'm a sun junkie. I'm quite relax now, I'm on christmas holidays and in spite I've to keep studying hard I also have time for my friends, for buy christmas presents to my family and for enjoy some "relax time" of course.

Hoy hacía bastante buen día aqui en Málaga, de esos en los que solo te apetece salir a donde sea y disfrutar de este sol que la verdad, en pleno Diciembre, es un regalazo. Este año no nos podemos quejar del otoño/ya invierno que nos ha tocado (climatologicamente hablando).
Ya, por fin tengo vacaciones y a pesar de que hay que seguir estudiando no me va mal, las aprovecho en comprar regalos, ver a mis amigos y relajarme a ratos.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
-Coat: Zara -Shirt: Primark -Pants: Zara -Sunnies: H&M -Boots: Zara -Bag: Harrods -Bracelet: Bimba&Lola -Nail polish: Orange Fizzt Chanel


How 're you spending your Christmas? I hope in a good and fun way ! Happy Christmas to everybody. Be good , give lots of presents and receive more and not only in a material way!

Bueno espero que paséis buenas fiestas, que hayais sido buenos, deis muchos regalos y recibais más aun. Y no solo me refiero a lo material!

xoxo IRENE

3 comentarios:

  1. Cómo te favorece el naranja, estás guapísima!
    Yo tambien te deseo una felicísima Navidad

    besitos

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wonderful sunglasses


    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Me encanta el abrigo! :)
    Si te apetece y te gusta mi blog, podríamos seguirnos! :)

    KISSES y Feliz Navidad!
    Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

    ResponderEliminar

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow REVIVAL ON TOP